Thursday, June 18, 2009

And enter Brooklyn...

Well, our new baby girl has arrived!!! We were planning on going in today (the 18th) sometime to get Sheri induced, but around 5:00 pm last night, Sheri started having contractions and our little girl decided it was time to head out. So, after about 4 hours of timing contractions, we went into the hospital, pushed 3 times, and out came our new little daughter, Brooklyn. HOORAH!!! We're still going to be in the hospital until Friday night, but since we are only 5 minutes from the hospital, I came home to get some food and get Ben ready to come see his new sister.

So, here are some pictures. We'll try and update with a new post a little later. Oh, I guess some specs... She was 6 lb 13 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Happy are we!!!





6 comments:

Amanda said...

She is adorable! Congrats! She was almost born on my birthday!! She is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're happy she's healthy and so is her Mom.

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

Little girls are so fun! (So are little boys:)) I guess I should clarify with little girls are more fun to dress. Congrats!

Laura said...

Yay! Sheri, I'm really glad you emailed me so I can read your blog! I'm also really glad you told me you were pregnant before I read this post so I wasn't surprised...

Congratulations!

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Congratulations guys!! She's beautiful.

Cassandra said...

She is so cute! Congratulations!