Friday, September 3, 2010

The tricky-ness continues...

Some of you may remember a time when I posted about how tricky Ben was...if you don't, go here to watch the video of his tricky-ness.

Now that you remember what he did almost a year ago, let me tell you what he did tonight at dinner.

We were eating hamburgers. He actually tried his, thank goodness. He told me, "Mom, if I eat all of my hamburger, then I can have some ice cream!!!" I was fine with that, as long as he ate his food. We continued eating and talking, and a couple of minutes later, Ben came up to me, so excited, with his empty plate in hand. "Mom, look!!! I ate all my food!!"

I couldn't believe it...had Ben really just eaten all of his burger that quickly? Amazing!

Not.

His burger was sitting on the table, hiding behind McLain where I couldn't see it.

Nice try Ben. But I'm on to your tricks!


And by the way, he never did finish his burger.

1 comments:

Knutson Family said...

That was hysterical. I can't wait to see what he tries to pull when he's a teenager.