Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cute pics

Here are some random, but super cute pics of the kids. We sure have good times around here!

At the park...

...climbing up the slide...


..climbing up the climbing wall...


With Dad... (love these pictures!)

...raking leaves...


...watching Mythbusters...


Hanging out...


Posing by the Christmas tree...


Talking on the cell phone...already...


Sleeping...(not 5 minutes after Ben asked me over and over if he could "play something fun", we found him dead asleep on our camping pads...cute!...)


And I think this one's funny just because Brooklyn's whacking Ben on the head!!...


...my kids are cute, what can I say?...

6 comments:

Laura said...

So...what's the story with your Christmas tree? Was it just not done yet, or are those really all the branches you have? :)

And yes, you're kids are pretty darn cute.

Kaden and Mindi said...

I'm so glad I found your blog!! Your kids are so big and so STINKIN CUTE!

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

So funny. I love capturing memories with a camera, it freezes the happy/ funny moments of everything our kids do! Great job:)

The Buttars said...

sheri i love your blog! i got some laughs reading about ben's trickiness ;) i can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! time just flies with little ones! anyway, it was great seeing you guys tonight!

Knutson Family said...

Oh, Sheri, cute pics!

Em and Bart said...

Your kids ARE cute! I still want Brooklyn to marry Ryan! It seems like you guys enjoying life. There isn't very much snow?!